Project Management Trainee / Administrative Assistant
Oklahoma City, OK
A Project Management Trainee/Administrative Assistant at Deep Fork Technology is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Project Manager, ensuring accuracy of documentation and data entry into Project Management tools, and prompt follow up and coordination of communication within given assignments.
Coordinates and implements general office services such as:
- Scheduling meetings and answering and directing phone calls
- Attending meetings and recording notes
- Entering and updating data in project management software
- Assist in preparing and updating regularly scheduled reports
- Facilitate effective communication between team members regarding project resources and deadlines
- Responding to and following up on requests and commitments
- Order office supplies and make supply runs
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Greet visitors and offer refreshments
- Keep the public office spaces clean and presentable at all times
- Ability to work independently, while keeping management informed
- Adaptive, flexible, and able to respond to a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Highly detail oriented with ability to manage multiple work streams with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and meet timely obligations
- Strong desire to grow and be a part of a team
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to learn. This position offers high potential to move up in a career and become a part of a team that works together for the better of the business. We are looking for someone who can walk into our company, be open and ready to learn the business, be willing to wear different hats, and bring a lot to the table.